"VerTerra is the preferred single-use product for Food & Wine's myriad of events. Not only is it chic, but it's a product that we can all feel good about using."
- Vanessa Feimer - Executive Director of Marketing - Food & Wine Magazine
"As a chef, the vessel for me is sometimes the first thing I think of when creating a new dish. I'm always trying to find something that's stylish, chic, sturdy, that compliments my food. VerTerra is that perfect fit. It can be transformed into anything I dream up. Finally, a beautiful line that I can feel good about serving my guests. It inspires me."
- Cade Nagy - Chef/Owner - Four Five One Events/Catering by Design/Hive Bistro
"VerTerra was the perfect choice for our new outdoor concept, Arbor Grill. These serving pieces are simple and beautiful in style, and present food in a way that is mindful and authentic for both restaurants and special events."
- Lisa Hopkins Barry, CPCE, CMP - Director of Catering and Conferences - The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa - NACE Immediate Past President
"It is with pleasure that I share not only does The James Beard Foundation enjoy and appreciate using VerTerra at our events, but our chefs do as well. The line of plates and bowls are the perfect sizes for our special events whether they are seated dinners or walk about receptions. They are not only beautiful, and very photogenic, but sturdy as well."
- Shelley Menaged - Special Events Coordinator - The James Beard Foundation
"When you divert 94% of your solid waste from 3 million visitors that you see yearly, as we do, VerTerra was the only solution that would fit our needs at the Statue of Liberty. We became a VerTerra partner in 2009 and have not looked back!"
- Bob Uffer - General Manager - Evelyn Hill Inc. Statue of Liberty Monument
"VerTerra's natural and sleek design is the perfect canvas to showcase any chefs' creations."
- Matsuhisa Nobu - Chef/Owner - Nobu Restaurant Group
"There are so many 'good ideas' in the industry, rare is it that one comes along that trumps them all!"
Andrew Spurgin -Waters Fine Catering
"At Framboise Catering, we pride ourselves on being unique. VerTerra is a natural fit for us - it's truly special!"
Frank Puleo - Framboise Catering
"We used VerTerra for Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper's inauguration BBQ. The guests loved them, they really helped us dress up the event appropriately, and there was almost zero landfill waste."
- Jeremy Bronson - Occasions by Sandy
"VerTerra is the perfect extension of our design aesthetic and our commitment to sustainability at our events and in our business!"
- Julia Frost - CHIVE- Sustainable Event Design and Catering
"BEST new product to hit the catering industry in decades. Clients are thrilled when we display buffet signage with information about our 'green' initiatives and guests love it!"
- Mary Craft - Culinary Crafts
"VerTerra absolutely fits all our sensibilities at Good Gracious! It has all the qualities we like - beautiful, functional and fabulous for the environment. LOVE that!"
- Pauline Perry - Good Gracious! Events
"VerTerra is a perfect fit for Edible Communities events - it is as beautiful to look at as our magazines are - and that is why we gave the first-ever "Planet Edible" Award to VerTerra."
- Tracey Ryder - President & CEO - Edible Communities